Customer Service and Store Terms
- Shipping & Delivery
- Our shipping rates are now based on a combination of order value and weight limits.
Up to £60 value the postage rate is £2.50
Over £60 value the postage rate is FREE
EUROPEAN ORDERS with a value UP TO £120
Weighing up to 99g the postage rate is £3.50
Weighing between 100g and 500g the postage rate is £5.75
Weighing between 501g and 1000g the postage rate is £9.50
Weighing between 1001g and 2000g the postage rate is £17.50
Weighing 2001g or more the postage rate is £30.00
EUROPEAN ORDERS with a value OVER £120
Weighing up to 1000g the postage rate is FREE
Weighing between 1001g and 2000g the postage rate is £5.75
Weighing 2001g or more the postage rate is £9.50
REST OF THE WORLD
Weighing up to 250g the postage rate is £9.50
Weighing between 251g and 1000g the postage rate is £15.50
Weighing between 1001g and 2000g the postage rate is £23.50
Orders weighing over 2000g cannot be placed without contacting the store first to agree a postage price.
In addition to these charges, customers in non-EU countries will be liable for duty at local rates. We cannot help customers avoid these charges which are a legal requirement.
All items have been weighed accurately (allowing a 2g tolerance) and you can obtain a shipping quote [via the basket] before placing your order. Product weight information can be seen on the "Additional Information" tab on each product.
The majority of UK orders ship first class with Royal Mail so in most instances should arrive the next working day following shipment but in some instances this can take slightly longer, especially the closer we get to Christmas when volumes in their system increase. We reserve the right to ship heavy items by second class post. A parcel will not be deemed to be lost until 14 days after the date of shipping.
EUROPEAN orders ship with Royal Mail standard services which have delivery estimates of 3-5 working days. Again in some instances it can take longer and a parcel will not be deemed lost until 21 days after the date of shipping.
REST OF THE WORLD orders ship with Royal Mail standard services which have delivery estimates of 5 - 7 working days. Again in some instances it can take longer and a parcel will not be deemed lost until 28 days after the date of shipping.
- Privacy & Security
- In accordance with UK Data Protection Law, we only collect the information we need to process the delivery of your order. We will not share, lend or sell this information to anyone. If you register with the store, this speeds up your future orders and allows you to easily see your past orders, but you are free to use the store as a guest without registration.
The payment process via PayPal is encrypted, and we do not see or have access to your credit card or bank details. That part of the process is handled securely by PayPal.
If you sign up for our newsletter then we will use that information only to send out occasional communications to you about what is happening in the store. If you wish to stop receiving those communications at any time following sign-up, simply click the "unsubscribe" link on the last email you received to be permanently removed from the mailing list.
- Returns & Replacements
- We hope you love our products as much as we do, but if you are not completely satisfied with your product, contact us within 14 days of receipt using the email address on your invoice and we will provide you with an RMI number to return your goods.
Goods need to be unopened in their original packaging to be accepted for returns, unless they are faulty.
If goods are faulty, we will provide a full refund, including any associated postage costs. Where the reason for return is not due to faulty goods, we will only refund the cost of the product and not postage costs. The safe return of goods in either case is the responsibility of the customer and we cannot refund items which are not returned to us. We therefore strongly recommend that customers obtain proof of postage when returning goods in order to be able to make a claim against Royal Mail for any items which may be lost in transit.
- We do not have the facilities for customers to pre-order new releases, or to hold orders open until new items arrive. Orders are processed and shipped generally within 24-48 hours when the store is open. Weekends and bank holidays slow this process down.
- Lost or Damaged Items
- If your goods arrive and have been damaged in transit, please take a photograph of the damage, keep the original packaging and contact us immediately. We take every care to package our shipments securely and cannot be held responsible for the carelessness of delivery operatives, but we will do everything we can to assist you in bringing a claim for damaged goods.
If your order has not arrived 14 working days [excluding weekends and bank holidays] after the shipment date in the UK (21 days for Europe and 28 days for the Rest of the World) then it is considered lost by the Royal Mail and we will have to claim for losses. In this situation we will issue a replacement [where goods are still in stock] or a refund. We cannot start this process until the full time has elapsed as during this period there is a still a chance that a parcel is just very delayed.
Where parcels are lost due to incorrect or incomplete shipping address information being provided, no refunds or replacements will be made. It is the customer's responsibility to provide correct and full shipping information and payment details. We cannot be held responsible for losses which occur when incorrect or incomplete information is provided to us. Customers will receive an order confirmation within 15 minutes of placing an order and should report any errors immediately via email. Amendments cannot be made once shipping confirmations have been sent as the parcel will then already be at the post office and cannot be retrieved.
- Viewing Orders
- Customers who have registered previously can check their orders at any time by logging into their account.
Guests can check orders by entering their order number into the Order Checking form on the website.
- Account Information
- There are other advantages to registering an account with the store. Registered customers have access to wish list facilities and can also request to be informed when out of stock items come back into stock.
BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE CONDITIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE STORE FOLLOWING SUCH CHANGE WILL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGE.
It is also important to keep your information up-to-date, particularly shipping details and email so we can contact you in the case of any issues. Simply click account at the top of the store to register and to change your details at any time.