Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can I pay by cheque/credit card/cash?
A: As we are a small store, the ONLY payment method we are currently able to accept is PayPal. It is possible to use your credit card via PayPal if required. We are aware that some people would prefer not to use PayPal but due to the costs and levels of administration required to manage multiple payment methods, we cannot at present offer an alternative.
- WISH LIST
- Q: Do you have a wishlist facility?
A: Yes, if you register an account with the store, you can simply click the heart on any product image to add it to your wishlist. You can then access your wishlist by clicking “my wishlist” on the top right of the main store page. You can also compare a range of products against each other.
- STOCK UPDATES
- Q: Can you tell me when xxx will be back in stock? Can you tell me when xxx new release will arrive?
A: This is a question we get asked almost daily and it’s not possible to give definiative answers. We try to keep items in stock but trying to work out what will sell best is not easy to predict and we share your frustrations of not being able to order all the items you want at once. We work with over 20 individual suppliers now and they are often out of stock of the items we need so it is not always possible for us to get items back as quickly as we’d like.
We will however always get items back in stock eventually if we have a request for them, so if there is an item you would like to order that is out of stock, please use the “email me when back in stock” link on the individual products as we use this information to inform our restock ordering. This will also mean you will get an email as soon as that item comes back into stock so do ensure you enter your email address correctly.
If you want to stay abreast of what we have coming then there are three other places you can check out. I blog on our blog every Sunday and include a run down of what we expect to arrive in the coming week. We also announce each new arrival as soon as it goes live on our Facebook page. Bigger announcements and longer run downs of what to expect are included in our newsletter and you can sign up to that on the main page of our website.
- PRE-ORDERS AND HOLDING ORDERS OPEN
- Q: Can I pre-order a new arrival? Can you hold open my order until xxx comes back into stock?
A: At the moment we cannot provide either a pre-order service nor an order holding service. We are a very small store and the “team” is basically me alone with help from my husband who has a full time job outside of the store. We therefore took the decision to only sell “in stock” products as we don’t have the physical space to store orders or the time to keep going back to them. I would hate to forget about an order that is half way packed if it gets lost amongst the chaos!
- LOYALTY SCHEME
- Q: Do you have a loyalty scheme for regular customers?
A: We have no plans to offer a loyalty scheme at this time. We do keep an eye on our competitors but feel that stores which offer loyalty schemes generally have higher prices than those we offer. We prefer to keep our prices low rather than add the complexity of a points scheme as we believe this way everyone gets a better deal.
- OTHER BRANDS
- Q: Can you stock xxxbrand or xxxproduct?
A: Whilst we do try to keep abreast of all the hottest trends on the other side of the pond, we are always happy to hear from customers who have suggestions of other brands or products they would like us to stock. Please use the contact us form to provide us with the details and we’ll check them out. We can’t promise to add items straight away as we constantly struggle for space, but we do keep a list of all requests and review them regularly when looking to add to our stocks.
However, there are some products and brands that we will be never be able to stock as the manufacturers do not wholesale them. We get asked for these regularly so please note this list before emailing your request:
- PAPERTREY INK – they do not wholesale to ANY retailer so you can only buy them direct.
- SIMON SAYS STAMP EXCLUSIVES – their own brand of products are exclusively sold via their own website and they will not wholesale them to me (I have asked repeatedly!)
- WPLUS9 INKS – although we stock their brand, they do not wholesale their inks so we cannot buy them
- AVERY ELLE and MFT CARDSOCK – although we stock their brands, they do not wholesale their cardstock so we cannot buy it
- WINNIE & WALTER DIES AND STENCILS – although we stock their stamps, they won't allow us to stock their other products (and I ask them regularly to change their minds!)
- MISTI – the Misti is now available to wholesale, but I am afraid the terms of trade are not acceptable to me so I will not be stocking it